Wow, New Jersey pays the MOST. We pay almost 50% of what we earn towards our taxes.
Time to change the leadership in NJ and our district. What do you have to show for the last 70 years of democratic control?? Think about that for a moment and then consider why you continue to vote for the democratic platform of “TAX and SPEND”.
- The average American will pay $525,037 in taxes throughout their lifetime
- That’s an average of 34.3% of all lifetime earnings spent on taxes
- Residents of New Jersey will pay the most in lifetime taxes ($931,000) and people in West Virginia will pay the least ($321,000)
- Tax on earnings is where most tax will come from, with the average American paying $339,173 in a lifetime
- Owning a car will cost an additional $29,521 in tax payments alone
- Tax on property will set you back an additional $128,581 above the property price and maintenance
- Tax payers in California will pay the most on everyday expenses ($40,084), followed by New Yorkers ($39,745)
Source: Self Financial